I don’t imagine there is much Taylor Swift could you ask me to do that myself I wouldn’t, since she’s pretty famous and I have an uncomfortable need to please everyone I meet so I really relate to this Prince william anecdote.
The king revealed a little story about him and Swift on an episode of the Apple Fitness + series “Time to Walk” on Monday, telling listeners that it still leaves him “cramped.” Wills recalled an event at Buckingham Palace in 2013 where he was being “charming and interactive” with guests before a performance. Noting that after the initial handshake and introductions, he said that he usually relaxes a bit from being “on,”“And, that night, he was sitting next to Swift while he watched Bon Jovi to carry out.
This is what William says happened:
“I’m sitting next to Taylor Swift. She is on my left. And after Jon does his first song, there is a pause and she turns to me. He puts his hand on my arm, looks me in the eye, and says, “Come on, William. Let’s sing ‘”.
The prince added that “Tor this day, I still don’t know what happened to me,And that he’s still “ashamed of what happened next, and I don’t understand why I gave in.”
“I got up like a puppy and said, ‘Yeah, okay, it sounds like a great idea, I’ll follow you,’” he recalled. and adds that “if Taylor Swift looks you in the eye, touches your arm and says, ‘Come with me,’ you basically do what she says.”
To add more insult to shrinkWills also admitted that he had no idea of the words for Living in a sentence They were. That alone is mortifying. How is it possible that a self-respecting jerk doesn’t know the lyrics to one of the most iconic ’80s songs ever written? The world may never know.
- Jennifer Lawrence is having all the sex. [People]
- Stephen Colbert was about to be a date from Miranda in Sex and the city who leaves early because he has diarrhea. What a fucking missed opportunity. [The Late Show with Stephen Colbert]
- Virgin and their children dressed as elves because … vacation! [Instagram]
- Other multimillionaire went to space. [Reuters]
- Youths, drew Barrymore does not want to go out with you. [ETOnline]