Jobs accessible to foreign nationals in Canada: Join us and contribute to improving the lives of senior citizens! Our main objective as staff members at a Verve Senior Living Retirement Residence is to make every person’s day excellent every day! As a result of their passion for quality and desire for collaboration, our staff have won numerous honors, including quality Canada’s Order of Excellence in Quality. Your efforts as a member of our team are essential to realizing our shared goal of assisting elders in living longer, better lives.
AIM OF ACCOUNTABILITY
The environmental services manager’s direction is required for effective cleaning chores that take the demands and comfort of the inhabitants into mind. There may be some laundry and cooking duties to complete.
a minimum of the tenth grade. Must be able to comprehend and follow both written and verbal English instructions. requires good vision to ensure that cleaning duties are done correctly. Physically capable of carrying out the duties and withstanding extended periods of standing. Experience in a housekeeping department of a long-term care facility or retirement home will be preferred.
- Participates in the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) program and makes contributions.
- Vacuuming and cleaning resident suites on a daily and weekly basis as needed, in accordance with established protocols, schedules, and work routines.
- Follows established standards, procedures, and schedules to maintain a clean environment in all offices, the staff room, common areas, resident laundry rooms, restrooms, corridors, and stairwells.
- Replaces hand soap and paper towels as necessary.
- As needed, offers people general support.
- Make sure that no carpeting is stained.
- Carries out audits as directed.
- Carries out further cleaning as necessary, adhering to established protocols and timetables. cleans all wall hangings, vents, fans, lights, vent covers, appliances, the inside and tops of windows, and door frames.
- Daily rubbish removal and disposal from waste containers.
- Ensures that the housekeeping area, closets, tools, and carts are kept tidy, safe, and hygienic.
- As needed, aids in organizing the continental breakfast for residents.
- Attends appropriate staff meetings and in-house training sessions.
- Carries out laundry tasks as required.
- Maintains strong verbal and written contact with coworkers. uses the proper channels for communication with the employees in charge.
- Complies with all applicable corporate rules and regulations.
- Completes all annual training and education requirements.
- Complies with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and the Workplace Hazardous Material Information System. This include identifying health and safety risks, reporting occurrences, carrying out legal obligations, taking part in in-service training, and practicing fire drills.
Carries out any additional tasks that the environmental services manager assigns.
The finest areas in Canada to live and work
Canada is a popular immigration destination because of its robust economy and reputation as a safe place to live. Depending on your talents and abilities, you can find employment in a variety of locations around Canada.
The top places in Canada to live and work are listed below:
Canada’s largest city, Toronto, is renowned for having a high standard of living. It serves as a significant hub for trade and business. Jobs in the financial industry, healthcare, and technology are just a few of the various occupations that are open in Toronto. Toronto is a fantastic city to live and work because of its robust economy. Toronto is one of the most multicultural cities in Canada and has a diversified population. Make sure you have enough money saved up to meet the charges because living in Toronto is highly pricey.
Canada’s British Columbia contains the city of Vancouver. It is renowned for both its stunning environment and robust economy. Given the variety of occupations available, Vancouver is an excellent city to live and work. Jobs are available in the healthcare, technology, and finance industries. Because it has so many schools and family-friendly resources, Vancouver is a fantastic place to raise a family.
3. Alberta’s Calgary:
Alberta, Canada, contains the city of Calgary. The fourth-largest city in Canada, it is also the biggest in that province. Calgary is thought to be a secure city with a robust economy. Depending on your abilities and certifications, you can find work in a variety of places in Calgary. Business, healthcare, engineering and technology, education, finance and accounting, law enforcement, marketing, and sales employment are all available in Calgary.
Canada’s province of Quebec. Along with a robust economy, it boasts a rich cultural and historical heritage. Business, finance, engineering, information and communications technology, manufacturing, and tourism are just a few of the various industries that call Quebec home. If you wish to work in an industry that is specific to the province, Quebec is a terrific place to call home. French-speaking job seekers may find it simple to get employment in Quebec because of the presence of the French-speaking community there.
5. Alberta’s Edmonton:
Edmonton is a Canadian city that can be found in the province of Alberta. The city is the county seat of Edmonton County and has 1,704,571 residents. Due to its robust economy and abundance of employment opportunities, Edmonton is ranked as one of the greatest cities in which to live and work. There are both native-born residents of Edmonton and people from other nations who have relocated there seeking employment.
6. Ontario’s Ottawa
Canada’s capital is Ottawa. One of Canada’s biggest and most developed cities, Ottawa is the location of numerous federal buildings as well as some of the top businesses in the nation. It is one of the most affordable areas to live in Canada and a well-liked tourist destination. Ottawa is a fantastic place to work because there are many job opportunities there. The city has jobs in the following sectors:
– Financial and banking services
– Business services
– Retail industry
– Social services and health care
– Recreation, amusement, and the arts
7. Ontario’s Kitchener-Waterloo:
In the southern region of Ontario, Kitchener-Waterloo is home to a sizable workforce in the high-tech industry. Jobs in engineering, software development, and information technology are plentiful in Kitchener-Waterloo. Aside from being a great place to work, Waterloo is renowned for being a desirable location for people looking to settle down. Additionally, housing is quite reasonably priced.
8. Halifax, Newfoundland:
The natural scenery in Halifax, which is in eastern Nova Scotia, is well-known. It has a sizable workforce that works in the maritime sector as well as other businesses like fishing, pharmaceuticals, and information technology. There are numerous employment prospects in Halifax in the commercial, legal, and accountancy sectors. Because of the city’s low housing and cost of living, there are now more immigrants living there.
9. Saskatchewan’s Saskatoon
The city of Saskatoon, which is in Western Saskatchewan, is widely known for its agricultural sector. Additionally, it has a sizable workforce that works in the manufacturing, transportation, mining, and oil and gas industries. Jobs in the construction, engineering, banking and financial services, and healthcare sectors are plentiful in Saskatoon.