Last updated: February 22, 2024
Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you when you visit our Site:
- Personal Information: This may include your name, email address, and phone number.
- Usage Data: This may include information about how you use the Site, such as the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, and the links you click.
- Device Information: This may include information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and unique device identifiers.
How We Collect Information
We collect information from you in the following ways:
- Directly from you: You may provide us with personal information when you fill out a form on the Site, such as the contact form.
- Automatically: We may collect information about your use of the Site through cookies and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide and operate the Site
- Respond to your inquiries and requests
- Send you marketing and promotional communications
- Improve the Site and our services
- Analyze how users use the Site
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who help us operate the Site and provide our services. These service providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purposes we have specified.
We may also disclose your information if we are required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect the rights or safety of ourselves or others
- Prevent or investigate fraud or other illegal activities
We will retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the services you requested, and as long as we are legally required to do so. We will then delete your personal information in a secure manner.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to rectify your personal information
- The right to erase your personal information
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take steps to delete that information from our records.